Gospel Convos – Acts 14:19-28 – Spirit-Empowered Endurance
Here is this week’s Gospel Convos. Utilize this resource as a refresher on the sermon and as a primer to engage your City Group in deep, meaningful, gospel-centered conversations.
My hope is this weekly resource will help you reflect on Scripture throughout the week as well as equip and encourage you to help one another grow in your relationship with Jesus and invite others to know him too.
Read the text – Acts 14:19-28, Hebrews 12:1-2, Romans 15:5-7, Galatians 6:2
Be prayerful and thoughtful as you engage with your City Group in these conversations. Don’t rush to answer with the “right” answer, but instead engage honestly and authentically, showing and receiving grace in your City Group.
• What is the difference between Spirit Empowered Endurance and just trying to get through something?
• What areas of your life are testing your endurance?
• What does it look like to bear one another’s burdens?
• What does it look like to endure for the sake of the gospel in your life?
• Paul went to preach to the people that stoned him. What might God be calling you to?
• Read the book of Acts
• Incredible book about the gospel informing our hospitality
• Here is a good commentary on the book of Acts
• Here is an online Bible Study resource by The Gospel Coalition