Gospel Convos – Acts 15:4-11- Spirit-Empowered Conflict
Here is this week’s Gospel Convos. Utilize this resource as a refresher on the sermon and as a primer to engage your City Group in deep, meaningful, gospel-centered conversations.
My hope is this weekly resource will help you reflect on Scripture throughout the week as well as equip and encourage you to help one another grow in your relationship with Jesus and invite others to know him too.
Read the text – Acts 15:4-11
Be prayerful and thoughtful as you engage with your City Group in these conversations. Don’t rush to answer with the “right” answer, but instead engage honestly and authentically, showing and receiving grace in your City Group.
• Where in your life are you experiencing conflict?
• Do you tend to avoid conflict? Do you look forward to conflict in unhealthy ways?
• What scripture has been an encouragement to you as you try to wisely navigate conflict?
Close be reading the text again Acts 15:4-11
• Read the book of Acts
• Incredible book about the gospel informing our hospitality
• Here is a good commentary on the book of Acts
• Here is an online Bible Study resource by The Gospel Coalition