Gospel Convos – Acts 2:42-47 – Spirit-Empowered Community
Here is this week’s Gospel Convos. Utilize this resource as a refresher on the sermon and as a primer to engage your City Group in deep, meaningful, gospel-centered conversations.
My hope is this weekly resource will help you reflect on Scripture throughout the week as well as equip and encourage you to help one another grow in your relationship with Jesus and invite others to know him too.
• When we gather on Sunday be sure to connect with new people. We have many guest each week and we want to make sure they feel welcomed. Be intentional about meeting new people every Sunday
• Area Gatherings – Be sure to talk about Area gatherings with your group. Volunteer to help plan the one for your region.
Read the text – Acts 2:42-47
Be prayerful and thoughtful as you engage with your City Group in these conversations. Don’t rush to answer with the “right” answer, but instead engage honestly and authentically, showing and receiving grace in your City Group.
• Do you desire to be a part of a community like we see in Acts 2:42-47?
• What might your community look like if it was growing in being shaped by the gospel?
• What might it look like to be devoted to the scriptures in community?
• How do we pursue and enjoy real, genuine, fellowship with one another?
• What keeps you from being more hospitable?
• Link to the book Jake referenced at the 1145 service
Close be reading the text again Acts 2:42-47
• Read the book of Acts
• Incredible book about the gospel informing our hospitality
• Here is a good commentary on the book of Acts
• Here is an online Bible Study resource by The Gospel Coalition