Gospel Convos – Acts 2:1-41 – Spirit-Empowered Message
Here is this week’s Gospel Convos. Here is this week’s Gospel Convos. Utilize this resource as a refresher on the sermon and as a primer to engage your City Group in deep, meaningful, gospel-centered conversations.
My hope is this weekly resource will help you reflect on Scripture throughout the week as well as equip and encourage you to help one another grow in your relationship with Jesus and invite others to know him too.
Area Gatherings – Be sure to talk about Area gatherings with your group. Volunteer to help plan the one for your region. The Far South Region (Wedgewood) had theirs today. A crawfish boil at the park!
Read the text – Acts 2:1-41
Be prayerful and thoughtful as you engage with your City Group in these conversations. Don’t rush to answer with the “right” answer, but instead engage honestly and authentically, showing and receiving grace in your City Group.
One of the 5 Basics we talk about is Bold Evangelism. Lets spend time this week talking about what it has been like to share the gospel with people in our life.
• Have you ever shared the gospel with someone that isn’t a Christian?
• Have you experienced or are you in a season of sharing the gospel regularly?
• Who came to mind when Josh asked us “who is God calling you to share the gospel with?”
• Take time to pray for each other. Pray for opportunity, loving words, and the Spirit to save.
• How can we practically seek to share the gospel with non – Christians? How can this be marked by love, joy, and hospitality and not obligation? What is the name of someone you are sharing the gospel with?
Close be reading the text again Acts 2:1-41